Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad shelter dog finds a home because of a picture
Annabelle is such a lovely little dog. I am glad a feature was made for her, because when that happens there is usually a sudden overwhelming response. I am glad she was adopted by that good lady. Poor sad little dog. But she is happy now.

I have heard you speak of Dazzle many tmes, LPC, but it is very nice to see a picture of him. I didn't know he came from Battersea. What a nice looking boy. He looks like Border Collie/Spaniel cross perhaps? He looks very similar to a dog my Dad used to have as a teenager. I never heard my Dad speak about the 'family dog' (before he was married and before I was born) but in later years I have seen some old photographs of them running and playing together, and a picture of his mother (My Nanna) with the dog...very like Dazzle indeed!

I also hope Cibach is okay. She was last active on the forum about 11 months ago now. My kindest thoughts to her and family, and Guinea Pigs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sad shelter dog finds a home because of a picture - by Tobi - 06-12-2017, 09:54 AM