Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
Happy New year to you all. This year is the beginning of the seventh year of the Animal Lovers Forum and the first year of our Forum on our new site.
I think it is more precious this year because we almost lost our Animal Lovers family. Moving forward into the New Year I hope we grow as a community and welcome back old members and bring in new members. In all things I hope we never lose our warm friendly atmosphere.
Thank-you all for being a part of my life and sharing your lives with me. A big hug to you all.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thank you to you, Catherine. The "Lost" feeling when the old forum went down was horrid, but the "Whoo hoo" when the new forum was formed and you managed to get in touch was marvelous.

Happy New Year to all animal lovers and their "Beasties"

Blwydden Newydd Dda i Chi Gyd.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
HAPPY NEW YEAR to the entire ALWF family!!!
I'm so happy to have joined this group and look forward to spending the coming year with all of you.
Onward and upward.......
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Here's to 2014 with all our friends human and animal. Life would be less full with out you.[Image: smiley-eatdrink004.gif][Image: smiley-eatdrink055.gif][Image: smiley-eatdrink060.gif][Image: smiley-eatdrink042.gif][Image: smiley-dance006.gif][Image: smiley-dance006.gif][Image: smiley-dance006.gif]
Catherine

(12-31-2013, 05:17 PM)Catherine Wrote: In all things I hope we never lose our warm friendly atmosphere. Thank-you all for being a part of my life and sharing your lives with me. A big hug to you all.Heart
Yes, you are right about this forum. The friendly atmosphere is so important; not all animal forums are the same.

I add my warmest best wishes to all members for the New Year. May it bring you a life full of joy, good health, success, contentment, peace and the fulfilment of all your dreams!
We couldn't ask for more.Heart
Catherine

So true. ALW has always been a very friendly forum. You just dont get that anywhere else. You ask for advice and instead get your head bitten off!

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all.
Wishing everyone here a very Happy New Year. May you all find peace, good fortune43 and happiness in 2014!Smiley42

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
It is going to be a good year everyone, full of hope and promise and any number of possibilities. [Image: smiley-greet001.gif][Image: smiley-greet012.gif]
Catherine

Happy New Year..."party on Garth"!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com