Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year!
I had to look up "party on Garth". I have not seen that episode...yet.
I am behind on so much watching. I finally got Net Flix so I can catch up with some older stuff. I hope it has Supernatural episodes.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Ah Cathrine, a fan of horros then I see? I'm guessing that supernatural is a horror, I've never deared to watch it.
Supernatural is the natural progression from Night Stalker.

Night Stalker really predates you. It is about a reporter who keeps finding strange mythical, supernatural creatures. He always overcomes them, but he never gets pictures or proof. It is a funny horror show. It is dated, but well worth watching.

Supernatural is more modern and has much better special effects. It is a horror show and yet it is funny. You would like it. I like horror shows and I love grade B Science Fiction.

The thing about these shows is that you know how it will end. The heroes always win. Whatever horror they come across, they will overcome it, but they will never find proof.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Sorry it's late but Happy New Year everyone!
Happy New Year to everyone. Wishing you all love, happiness, good health and prosperity.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com