Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Poachers kill family pets in front of owner
This is terrible. Dog poachers drove up to a home with dogs in the yard and killed them and drove off with their bodies.
When the owner tried to do something they threatened to hurt him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3895745/do...eat-video/

I guess we shouldn't be surprized by anything poachers do. They seem to be the type of people  who have no ethical standards or even common decency. I wonder how they defend the dog meat trade when it generates this kind of behavior. Maybe dog owners are going to find ways to defend themselves and their pets.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I know. I saw this story and it is upsetting and horrible. What a terribly sad thing to happen. That was an excellent fence for those dogs too. The people tried their best to protect their dogs, and then this happened. I hope it will stand as a warning to other people who have dogs in Ho Chi Minh. I suppose the only sure-fire protection is to keep the dogs inside when they are not with their people.....but I don't know. Some poachers might even snatch dogs at gunpoint while out walking with their people? What an awful situation.
I guess it is the nature of the dog meat trade that it generates poachers. Poachers have to be the vilest creatures on the planet.

I could see them taking pets from people at gun point. They are clearly criminals. Why is the law not stopping them?
The only way to stop this is to shut down the dog meat trade. If no one buys their stolen dogs then there will be no reason to steal them.

It would be heartbreaking to see your dogs taken like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine