Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Fountain
Toronto has a new piece of art in the form of a dog fountain. So yes the art scene is going to the dogs. Smiley4
You have to look at it to understand what it is.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...XG6HePuNaQ

It is certainly popular with the local dogs. The people love it too. All it needs is for me to visit and like it then it will be everyone who sees it likes it. Actually I like the pictures. It is certainly different and unusual. On a hot day it would be pleasant to sit nearby. All the dogs make it a welcoming place. I think this is a piece of art that we needed.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Well....(I would, wouldn't I?)....but I absolutely like this fountain! It's fun, it's a nice design. Children will love it, and of course....dogs. I particularly like the photo of dog-meets-cat nose-to-nose.

The only drawback I can see is that it might not be very long before the water turns dirty, and chlorinating it won't be a good idea if dogs like to bathe/paddle/drink.
I don't know how they are keeping the water  clean. Toronto has lots of fountains and they stay clean. Maybe they have a filter system.

I knew you would like the fountain. It is an amazing work of art. People love the dogs. Dogs love the dogs. Pigeons love the dogs. I bet late at night when we are sleeping, the raccoons come out and love the fountain. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine