Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop leaving dogs in cars!
A veterinarian has posted a picture of a dead dog to try and get the message across. Hot cars kill dogs!
A family left their dog in a hot car and now he is dead. They rushed him to the vet, but it was too late. 
He was a healthy happy dog and they loved him, but they did what so many other people have done, they left him in a car.
Now he is dead and he didn't die peacefully. 

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/stop-doing-...-1.3525020

Everyone knows cars are dangerous. They get hot very quickly. This year children and pets both have died in hot cars. 
I hope the vet's message reaches people. There should be no more deaths in hot cars. We know what happens. 
Do people not believe the danger is real or do the not care?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I am so sorry about that dog. And shocked that people are still doing that. What is the matter with them? Don't they hear about the dangers of leaving dogs in hot cars? It is widely publicised! Or do they think bad things can't happen to them and their dogs? What is wrong?
Every year many dogs die in hot cars. We get temperatures over 30C. I can't even imagine how hot it must feel in a car. Just being outside is tough.

I worked outside today in a garden next to a parking area. I just touched the outside of a car and it was burning hot. I could feel heat reflecting off the cars. How hot must it have been inside them. The white cars were as hot as the dark ones. Cars that had arrived recently felt just as hot. 

On a hot day a car is an oven! You wouldn't put you best friend in the oven. Why would you leave him in something just as hot.

Why aren't people getting the message.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine