Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time breeding leopard geckos
Random reptiles are the best. I'm always in the right place at the right time when it comes to dogs and with reptiles I'm always online at the right time. Which is how I found Claire, Kate (RIP), Jean-Luc, Iroh, Zuko, and now this little guy. I see the right post at the right time. Jean-Luc really led to all the other snakes. Our little catalyst of reptile rescues. I consider Claire a rescue too. I didn't know, at the time of getting Kate and Claire, they were being miss cared for. It wasn't until Kate passed from a bacterial infection, which I fought the whole time I had her, and then taking a close look at Claire, with her missing toes nails on most of her feet. She is actually missing more nails than she has. She has 2 on her right front foot and then 5 over the spread of her back two feet. Which is from bad sheds where it rips the end of her toes off. It would be extremely painful. Which she hasn't done the whole time I've had her until this last time and I made sure to soak her several times so it didn't get to that point. Our snake babies are just re-homing situations.

We still haven't picked a name for our little guy. The list has gotten longer though. It's been extended to Jamie, King Slayer (Game of Thrones, Jamie Lannister The King Slayer. It's all the same person just different parts of him name), and Kinky Boots (from the movie based on a true story). I like Jamie, King Slayer I like because it sounds so tough for such a little guy, and Kinky Boots I just think is cute, kinda like Puss in Boots. I'm so torn on names now lol.

Messages In This Thread
First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 07-31-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 08-02-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by LPC - 08-02-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 08-03-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by LPC - 08-03-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 08-04-2017, 03:25 AM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 08-05-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 08-10-2017, 02:04 AM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 08-11-2017, 12:00 AM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 08-12-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: First time breeding leopard geckos - by Libby - 09-25-2017, 08:56 AM