Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog helps family deal with cancer
Ryder, the big golden doodle has really been there for his family. Their three year old daughter was diagnosed with cancer 21 months ago. He is a comfort to the parents and helps them cope. He is really there for Isla. He comforts her on the bad days. He plays with her so that she is not alone.
Coping with cancer in the family is tough. Having a big furry friend to share the burden just makes it a little easier to bear.

http://www.thewesternstar.com/news/local...th-ca.html

Once again the family dog comes through. He gives so much unconditional love and support all the time. Having a dog is a great experience. Having a dog during a crisis is a life saver. Whatever the final outcome is for Isla and her family, Ryder will be there for them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That's dogs for you. I am sure they were sent here to be our greatest friends, through thick and thin.

Poor Isla. It's always sad to hear of a child with such a terrible struggle. There is nothing like a furry Labradoodle to help that situation! I have known one and they are nice dogs....a bit nuts and full of fun Smiley4
Labradoodles are the best.  He just knows what to do. 

Dogs seem to be born  knowing how to love people. The whole world would be poorer without dogs.

It is sad to think of a small child sick like that.  We just have to hope she recovers. I am glad she has a dog angel to comfort her  Angel
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine