Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Koori has been shot
That is so dangerous for them to go around shooting like that. They could easily have hit you. They should never fire until they know where every one is.

I am surprised there are not more hunting accidents. I would find it frightening to know that they could hit things

Do they shoot all year round?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I don't remember clearly when exactly shooting happens. (Probably quite random) I remember it was twilight -ish when Misty and I encountered that shooting in the fields, so it would be most likely Autumn or Winter. Like I said, there was shooting in February, then again last week.
It really isn't so unusual here. But doesn't happen often.
Whatever, they are shooting creatures, which seems like a 'normal' contry pursuit to whoever is doing it. Pest control....or hunting. Maybe Rabbits and Hares also....Deer and Crows....even possibly foxes, but I have no evidence of that. I got the Larsen traps, and haven't seen any more for years now. I made a peaceful protest about the Hare Coursing. But the shooting happens randomly and without warning and I have no evidence about who is doing it or why.
If the shooting is so random like that it would be very hard to stop it. You don't know if it is the same person. Probably it isn't.
You have no way of actually knowing what they were shooting at.
It just seems very dangerous to have people with guns who can fire when they want to wandering around where there could be people. They could easily shoot a person by mistake. They could hit many things they don't mean to hit. They could also hit what they are aiming at and that is not good either.

I am glad you got the Larsen traps. They seem particularly nasty. It was a sick mind that thought of such a trap.
The hare coursing is nasty too. How do people think of so many ways to be nasty towards harmless animals.

I suppose there is no way to complain about random shooting. Of corse if you ever see who does the shooting it might be a different matter.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine