Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrie is improving
Ten days after his medical emergency Barrie is looking much better. He has even eaten a couple of times(reptiles don't eat every day).
He sleeps well and is much more comfortable. He is being a little lamb about the antibiotic ointment I am using on him.

Now after a good day and a good meal he is doing a version of the midnight crazies. He is not quite himself and he is sleeping on clean towels so he can't dig in his bedding. However, after running around his tank (a little slower than usual) he has buried himself in a towel and looks very cute and comfortable.

I think Mr. Barrie is recovering very nicely.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That's very good to hear!
Great to hear he's on the mend. It's rough when pets get sick or hurt because they can't tell you and they look so pitiful.
I am very glad to hear Barrie is on the mend.
If he is doing the Midnight Crazies then he has to be feeling better!
He is sleeping now with one of his towels over him like a blanket. How does he do that? It is cute and he looks so much better. 
I am finally starting to believe that he will be okay. 

I know Barrie is an older lizard and a rescue, but I didn't want to lose him so soon. I want to keep having spa days with him where we both soak our feet and I give him back rubs. I bought him a special bandana for his harness and he hasn't had a chance to wear it yet. I want us to have lots more time together.  At least now I think we have some more time together.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine