Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple cancels honeymoon to search for lost parrot
This is real dedication on the part of the parrots owners. They have canceled their honeymoon in Italy so they can search for their lost African Grey Parrot.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...r3b9jfmmKg

African Grey Parrots are very intelligent and they can talk. They mimic sounds, but they also use words in context. They live a long time as well. They form strong bonds so I really hope the young couple find their bird.

I just think it is so responsible and shows real devotion to their bird that they are willing to give up a trip to search for her.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I really hope they find her.
That makes sense. A "honeymoon" can actually happen any time. And it would be so nice if they find her first.

When they make a special bond with us, birds really do love us. I hope she is okay wherever she is and will come home soon.
Zazu the African Grey Parrot is going to be hard to find. Her colour blends in and if she is hiding with a group of pigeons she is the same colour. They are going to have to listen for the odd noises she makes. 

You are right about the honeymoon. They can do that anytime. Finding their bird will mean more to them than a vacation where they will spend their time worrying. I do hope they find her. The weather is still warm enough so they do have time. 

I was looking at the article again and I see that they actually live very near to where I grew up. The town is along the same river.
There would be food this time of year, but they need to find the Zazu before it turns cold.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine