Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me raise funds for Orphan Puppies.
I am glad you have had some donations. Does that amount of money really help? I don't know how the exchange works and I don't know how much you can do with that much money.

How are the puppies?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

The one at home is currently improving decently, doctor told me she's healing at a faster rate than they expected.
That money can last upto 4 more veterinary visit so yes we're going at a fine pace.
I don't currently have the picture of 2 in the park but I just clicked the one whose at home. She was sleeping in her home with her stuffed tiger. 
(Those yellow patches is the medical cream. )

[Image: doqkg8.jpg]
Ah, how sweet! I do hope that you can find a good home for him once he is healed. It would be a shame to put him back on the street, where his health will suffer again. Are there any good dog refuges in your area, which could help you find him a home?
Nope, Indians are still not aware about Adopting a street puppy. They prefer buying a puppy mill dog for prestige. (I'll admit, one of my pet dog is also a puppy mill product. I was 14 and we weren't aware back then.) Unfortunately the chances of them getting adopted are 0 to none. Though we feed all the street dogs daily in our area. So food shouldn't be a major issue for any dog around us.
It is sad that people don't see the beauty of a rescued street puppy. Not only is he really cute, it would be an act of kindness to adopt a puppy like that. 

I found a list of shelters in India.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...mApFCdhmzQ

I realize that India is a large country and you may be no where near any of these places. It is the same with Canada, a shelter in Vancouver would be no help to me. It would take 4 days to drive there.

Someone needs to start a campaign about the beauty and joy of adopting a street puppy. They may not cost anything, but their value is priceless.

You have done well with these puppies. They would have no chance without you.
Catherine

(09-18-2017, 12:20 AM)Niket Wrote: Nope, Indians are still not aware about Adopting a street puppy. They prefer buying a puppy mill dog for prestige. (I'll admit, one of my pet dog is also a puppy mill product. I was 14 and we weren't aware back then.) Unfortunately the chances of them getting adopted are 0 to none. Though we feed all the street dogs daily in our area. So food shouldn't be a major issue for any dog around us.

It is such a shame because street dogs are amazing. They are usually cross-bred randomly which can sometimes mean they are genetically diverse and have strong constitutions. Not only that, but many of them (well the grown-up ones) have learned a natural behaviour etiquette for the sake of survival. They are usually very trainable and naturally willing to observe and listen. Frequently they are strong and intelligent.
My Misty (the dog in my avatar picture) was a street dog rescued from different drug addicts and gangsters. She was an incredible loving, obedient, and sensible dog.

Even if you have no choice but to let these pups go back to a life outside, when they are grown enough to survive alone, you have given them a good chance at life, and you have shown them love. That counts for so much. And of course if they can return to get food, they will most likely always remember you.
I agree.
By the way here's a post of all the 3 puppies. (2 seem very similar.) (The one in the extreme left is at our home.) My sister made this picture she sent me today Big Grin
[Image: k9ufkm.jpg]
Thank you for the pictures Niket. What lovely little pups! Heart Heart Heart 
Yes, you are right. Two look quite similar. What sweet little Souls. Three have survived so far! Their dog-mother would be proud of you two girls and thankful.

Is the yellow ointment to treat the maggot infestations?
Maggots are long gone, but wounds aren't. It's for healing wounds.
I'm a guy lol.
Though, they still have their insides filled with pus.
They are the sweetest puppies. People would be lining up to adopt them in many places. There are so few puppies available.
I hope they can be healed of all their infections. They do look pretty good so far. You are keeping them fed and clean so they are growing. 
I still hope that homes can be found for them.
Catherine