Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Black Wolf' Jet....happy spirit-journey.
Yes that is so true, Knight. Jet had a bit of a reputation for being a 'scary dog' and unpredictable. Most people were afraid of him. Now what I noticed was that when a little bit of friendship and love was extended to him instead of fear, he showed a true and loyal side of his character, and never betrayed that from our first meeting. He never once behaved badly with me, or with Misty.
Yet he would 'set' people who were scared. I would snap him out of it with my voice and a gentle hand on his head. Then I would hand the scared person a stick, and ask them to laugh and change their feelings for a minute, and show him the stick, then throw it. And after they had done that a couple of times, Jet was quite peaceful with them.

Part of the reason people were afraid was because of the way he looked. So they gave out 'vibes'. He did look pretty wild in his hey-day. When he was covered in smelly pond-slime, it was worse....

That excerpt above could have done with a little editing. Never mind. Too late now as I don't want to start messing with the published book. Knowing me, something will go wrong....
At least it showed what our first meeting was like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Black Wolf' Jet....happy spirit-journey. - by Tobi - 01-13-2014, 09:56 AM