Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have lost my beautiful Phoenix
Thanks Libby. We really did everything. I am really thinking there was a growth. For some time he could only eat small food and then even that wouldn't work. He wanted to eat and we tried everything. That last meal was pinkies and it didn't stay down.  He was weak by then and it was too much for him, but without a feeding he would have died anyhow. It was worth a chance.

Thank-you for remembering Phoenix's mate, Kateri. We can forget sometimes that the loss is not just ours. She is doing well with Firefly(male) and Laci(female). They know each other and they seem glad to see her. I know she will be fine with them.
One of Earl's last babies was living with Phoenix as well. It is a much younger snake and I have put him/her back with  a littermate. They can stay together for a while, then I will think about where they should live permanently. It does depend on whether they are male or female and it is early to be sure.

I know I only had Phoenix a short time, but he was so beautiful and I am glad I had the time I had.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
I have lost my beautiful Phoenix - by Catherine - 10-13-2017, 02:48 PM
RE: I have lost my beautiful Phoenix - by Tobi - 10-14-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: I have lost my beautiful Phoenix - by LPC - 10-14-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: I have lost my beautiful Phoenix - by Tobi - 10-25-2017, 02:30 AM
RE: I have lost my beautiful Phoenix - by Libby - 10-25-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: I have lost my beautiful Phoenix - by Catherine - 10-25-2017, 02:35 PM