Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cost of end of life care for pets
I found an article that details just what the costs and options are. Prices would vary from one city to another, but the differences between different types of care would remain proportional. Taking your pet to a shelter for euthanasia is still the cheapest option. Sadly sometimes that is all that a person can afford. Having a vet spend time at your home helping you through the euthanasia process and then cremating your pet, is the most expensive option.

No matter what a person is able to afford, the decision to euthanize is still very difficult. The article lists the basic signs that tell us that it is time to let out pet go, that it would be kinder to let our pet go.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/14/do...-your-pet/

This is always a difficult subject. We never want to see our pets leave us. I just find it is easier to understand what is happening and have some guidelines to help me know when it is time to say goodbye. I also appreciate  having some idea of what the costs are so I can decide what to do. The reality of life these days is that everything is effected by money, even the way we say goodbye to our pets.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine