Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to all.
Good to hear from you. I figured you were busy with your pets and everything else. Congratulations on your new job. How are you liking it.
This time last year we were talking about you getting married and now here you are having your first Christmas. It has been a busy year and it sounds like it is going to get busier. Drop in when you can. I always like hearing about the animals in your life.
How are the dogs?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

the dogs are good. Fennec just ripped one of his nails apart and got blood everywhere. He's ok just a lot of blood to clean up. Bullet is doing good. He's always right next to me where ever I am.

oh good lord the massacre that happened just now in the middle of writing this!!

While trying to clean up the blood, the carpet cleaner decided to stop working. While figuring that out. Bullet pooped. Kasey took him out and I cleaned it up the best I could without the carpet cleaner. He came back inside and started back to cleaning the blood as best we can. I decided to go wash up while Kasey finishes the blood clean up. When I get back Kasey is still cleaning blood (15 min had gone by). When I come back Kasey tells me Bullet pooped behind the couch. Thankfully Kasey had already cleaned that up and that's why he was still working on the blood clean up. This was all in the span of an hour. Lord give me strength. These dogs are normally better than this.
What a disaster. The dogs may be doing very well, but that doesn't mean they are behaving very well.

A big clean-up like that on New Years Day, either it is a sign of the year to come or you are getting you messes all over at once and the rest of the year will be better.

Even your carpet cleaner was overwhelmed by the mess. You have talented dogs. It is sweet that Bullet is so attached to you.
He really was meant to be your dog.
How are your rats?
Catherine

Oh dear, Libby! Exclamation Smiley4 Confused  Happy New Year!
Isn't there something about dog poop that is supposed to be lucky....? Or am I being overly optimistic?
Someone should have bought you a new carpet cleaner for Christmas....
It would be a good thing if poop was lucky. There always seems to be so much of it.
Catherine

I've heard if a bird flies over you and poops on you it's good luck. not sure about dog poop.

The kicker is the carpet cleaner is barely 2 months old. Only got it because Bullet kept peeing on the floor. It shouldn't be having issues yet. Now we have to take it back and have them replace it. It was one hectic way to bring in the new year.

The rats are doing good. Very sweet. They got a Happy New Year cage cleaning. I got them a new house for Christmas and finally gave it to them. They love it and immediately started stashing food in it.
Rats are great pets. They are happy about everything you do for them. A new house would be special. They are starting the new year off in style.

I would hope a carpet cleaner would last more than two months even with a dog or two in the house.  
Good thing it can be replaced. It would be better if it worked and gave you no trouble.

A bird pooping on you is supposed to be good luck. Dog poop, not so much. Snake poop, tough luck. Smiley4
Catherine