Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Murray
Big Grin 
Murray is one of my rescue boys. He is the quiet one. Always watch out for the quiet ones.
This is his first picture. He blocked the door of the house with a pillow.
[Image: IMG_9036.JPG]
He has come out of his shell since then.
[Image: IMG_9459.JPG]
He has lived happily with Robbie.
[Image: IMG_9919.JPG]
But ever since the bunny visited, Murray has had ideas.
[Image: IMG_9462.JPG]
[Image: IMG_9637.JPG]
[Image: IMG_9909.JPG]
He is just curious about things.
And then he discovered the other piggies.
[Image: IMG_9896.JPG]
Now I have no way of predicting where Murray will be. He gets around as the mood takes him.
[Image: IMG_9925.JPG]
He seems to fit right in with my three boys.
[Image: IMG_9926.JPG]
Isn't this a cute picture.
[Image: IMG_9921.JPG]
This is a pretty picture of guinea pigs together.
[Image: IMG_9922.JPG]
Not to forget Robbie either.
[Image: IMG_9919.JPG]
And then I found him in with Flora!
[Image: IMG_9932.JPG]
He goes back and forth in an unpredictable cycle. He might be watching to see if there is food left over or who has the most hay left.
I have no idea. He seems happy enough in his life as a social butterfly.
[Image: IMG_9917.JPG]
He has come a long way from the day I brought him home as a scared rescue piggie.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

The photos are wonderful! I thought Murray was going to be a recluse (like some sort of piggy writer or philosopher...) but he seems to like the social scene after all.
Murray is a complete surprize. He was the reclusive one. Robbie is the outgoing piggie. However the others all seem to like Murray and they enjoy his visits.
Really with Flora he seems to be more of a friend. Of course she could get pregnant, but I don't know. He just likes spending time in that enclosure. Maybe it works because he is the quiet one.

Murray has made my piggies into one family again. In the old days with Pigbert all the piggies I had then could actually have a "piggie party". I would provide a feast and let them all spend time together. Now I provide a feast in each enclosure and Murray spends time with each group. He is smarter than you think.Smiley4
Catherine

he seems very happy. I like how you have their homes set up.
haha Catherine -watch out for the quiet one! Do I hear the patter of tiny piggy feet??
Quote:he seems very happy. I like how you have their homes set up.

Thank-you. My neighbour custom built the boy's enclosures. The big one had to be assembled in place because it is so big. They are open in the front and only 5 in high so piggies can see me and each other and of course get out if they want. They never get out, well Frodo used to visit the others and now Murray has taken up the tradition.

Quote:haha Catherine -watch out for the quiet one! Do I hear the patter of tiny piggy feet??

It is possible. You know I wouldn't mind if we had babies. If she had one or two, I would keep them. A girl(s) could live with mom and a boy(s) could live with dad. I am watching her and making sure she eats well. If she starts gaining weight, I will let you know. It has been over four years since we had babies. They would be so cute. Flora and Murray are sweet looking piggies.
Catherine

Awwww, how sweet. A little guniea commune!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Murray has pulled them together into one herd. That is what Frodo did. Even if they keep their own enclosures I like the fact that they interact.
The pitter patter of little feet....I wouldn't mind at all. Everything else that is born around here doesn't have feet.Smiley4
Catherine

Yes, you have to watch out for the quiet ones!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I always figure Robbie, the vocal active one, would get into things. Robbie seems kind of quiet now that Murray spends much on his time elsewhere. Can it be that Murray, the quiet one is actually the life of the party? I didn't see that coming.Smiley4
Catherine