Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Murray
They usually are, LOL!!!!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
So far in the last 24 hours, Murray has spent time and eaten with all my other piggies. I really do have to set up his food separately so I can give it to him where ever he ends up.
I sometimes wonder if he does it to see if he can get more food, but he is not hungry and they all get the same amount. Also he seems to like the other piggies. He is just a social butterfly.43
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Murray is still up to his old tricks. He spends much of his time with the boys and is very much a part of their social life. However he visits Flora regularly and still spends some time alone.

One day he spent the night with the boys and had dinner with them. During the night I heard the soft wheeking that tells me Murray is on the move. He was in with Flora in the morning and had breakfast with her. Before I could leave for work he had rejoined the boys and shared some hay with them. When I got home from work he was back in with Flora and had dinner with her. He rejoined the boys for the night and spent the next day with them. He rejoined Flora for dinner and spent the night with her.

If you can spot a pattern to his behavior I would like to know what it is. Huh
Catherine

He certainly has the good life going for him. Funny that none of the other guinea pigs are following his example. They don't mind Murray wandering around, but they won't move an inch away from their home enclosures. They don't even like the disruption of being cleaned.
Catherine