Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buddy, left tied to a fence outside a shelter
Buddy is a young German Shepherd who was tied up outside an animal shelter in Brooklyn. He had a wire around his leg and in desperation Buddy tried to chew his leg off. He was in desperate shape when he was found. Emergency medical care has saved his life, but he might lose his leg.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...elter.html

What kind of person does something like this to a dog. They could have handed him over to the shelter directly. They could have left him outside where he would be seem. They certainly didn't need to tie a wire around his leg. This was a careless and thoughtless act of cruelty. I just hope they find out who did it.

And I really hope Buddy finds the home he deserves. He is a beautiful dog and he needs people who will love him and care for him. No dog should have ever felt such fear and desperation.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Why do some people treat those who could do them most good, so terribly? It is heartbreaking. It's hard to imagine the desperation and pain he must have felt.

I am glad Buddy was found. I hope he will not succumb to infection and not lose that leg. But if he does, I hope he will do well anyway and go on to have a good and happy life with a good home and love.
Buddy is a dog with a good spirit. He will do well no matter what. It will still be better if he keeps his leg. 
He will be loved no matter what. I hope he can put his frightening ordeal behind him. How could anyone leave a dog like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine