Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Popcorn Day
Some days should be celebrated. National Popcorn Day is one of them. It is a quiet uncomplicated recognition of a treat that we all can enjoy.

Think of all the fun times you have had with popcorn. We only make popcorn when we are having fun. How great a snack is that. It is even good for us.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...VV8RFnnGT_

So make yourself a bowl of popcorn and share it with an animal friend. If they won't eat it, they will certainly play with it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Haha! I missed Popcorn Day! Yes it's nice, easy to make and good for you. Even dogs are allowed some popcorn!

I like it very much but sometimes get a horrible shock when eating it, and chomp down on a piece that feels like a rock....yikes for my teeth.... so I haven't eaten it for a while.
Quote: I like it very much but sometimes get a horrible shock when eating it, and chomp down on a piece that feels like a rock....yikes for my teeth.... so I haven't eaten it for a while.
That can be a problem so I am a little careful. My chomping days are over. I eat my popcorn carefully. Dental work can be very expensive. So let us make some popcorn and munch gently.

It is okay to celebrate national popcorn day any day you want.
Catherine

Smiley4  When I go to my dentist he says "Have you been eating rocks again?" The teeth can cope, it's the fillings that don't like it.

Who wants to suck popcorn? But I have to be a bit careful. I like the popcorn with either a little salt, or with golden syrup or maple syrup.
You're right, the older fillings don't hold up. Mine all had to be replaced with crowns.  I need one more crown so I only eat on one side. I can't afford to break that old filling right now.
"eating rocks"  You dentist is pretty funny.

I like my popcorn with white cheddar seasonings that I buy at the Bulk Barn or a ground walnut/nutritional yeast flakes/salt mix that I make. I ate a big bowl last night.
Catherine