The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog person vs. cat person
This is the subject of much discussion over the years. People want to know which pet you prefer. They think it means something about you as a person. I found an interesting article that quotes studies on the subject. Yes it has been studied. Yes they seem to think it means something. Just for the record I think I like my snakes best. Make of that what you will.

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&ur...vU2AkkxrUg

I don't know about accuracy of the studies and then I think about my cat and dog loving friends. In an odd way they do fit the profiles. Are we really drawn to the pets that match our own personalities? What does that say about people who reject pets altogether. 

I do like the term bi-petual. It gives us room for individuality. What about tri-petual? Or in my case Multi-petual. I have reptiles, birds and mammals. I have never had my own dog, but I have had cats. Who knows maybe I am a dog person and I don't know it. I have never had a horse either.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-29-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Tobi - 01-30-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-30-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Tobi - 01-31-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-31-2018, 03:40 PM