Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog person vs. cat person
Well, it's hard to categorise people sometimes. Not always, as some are definite "horse people" etc.
I seem to instantly connect emotionally and mentally with dogs. I don't have to work at it. It's just "there". And dogs will see me from across the street and want to say hello.

Cats generally view me with some reservations. So I don't think I must be a "cat person". There are some who are mighty friendly, but mostly they view me from a distance.
But I have really loved any cats I had sharing my life, from as far back as I can remember. My childhood was shared with cats until we got a dog.

But I was rambling on about dogs from the moment I could first speak. My first dog was a stuffed toy variety, whom I used to trundle about on the end of a red lead. Sadly, he got dragged about quite a bit! lol
The second was an invisible dog who was notorious for stopping buses.....(there hangs a tail!)...and who was an on-going embarrassment to my family.
Next, we got a dog of the physical kind, who put the invisible one in the shade!

I have loved dogs especially, all my life -so have to say I'm a "dog person".
But I am fond of all creatures and make connections with them.

Messages In This Thread
Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-29-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Tobi - 01-30-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-30-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Tobi - 01-31-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-31-2018, 03:40 PM