Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog person vs. cat person
I grew up with a dog until I was 8 and we had cats after that. My first "pet" was a stuffed toy lion. I was three and in my mind he was a real lion. Leo was big and strong and went with me everywhere. I had two imaginary horses, palominos. I kept the horses secret, but the  lion was noticeable. 

You must explain how an imaginary dog stopped a bus. Even my lion couldn't do that.

I usually relate to cats and understand them. I also relate to dogs and they will go out of their way to meet me.
I don't think I fit the pattern of either cat person or dog person. I like to relate to any kind of animal. 
I have never had a dog because I can't fit one into my life. I have to stick with pets that can handle independence and being alone all day. A dog would be too lonely.  Maybe I should try dog sitting or dog walking for a friend first to see if I can manage a dog. Someday when I am not working I would like to have a dog. 

I also had a stuffed toy polar bear. He wasn't like my lion though. There was only one Leo.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-29-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Tobi - 01-30-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-30-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Tobi - 01-31-2018, 12:11 PM
RE: Dog person vs. cat person - by Catherine - 01-31-2018, 03:40 PM