Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joker Has Moved On......
Why do people always want the big one. My thought would be "That one is incredible, but which one is for sale, because I know it is not the incredible one."
Of course Joker won. I have never seen a goat like that. How wide were his horns?
I think we are all a little(lot) tired of snow this winter. I do not want to walk on one more icy sidewalk. It warmed a little for a day and now we have big grey slush puddles and icy sidewalks. I am fairly sure goats would not like dirty cold slush puddles.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I don't remember off hand, I would have to go back to the forum and see.
The one nice thing was all the babies were from him so most of the bucks had the potential to be just as amazing as Joker. Size wise that is.
I feel your pain Catherine. It's snowing once again and I've lost track of how many more systems behind this one. I'm beginning to dread looking at the weather. Snow as far as the eye can see. Blech!! I've rapidly gone from this: Smiley19 22, to this: [Image: smiley-angry050.gif] [Image: smiley-angry021.gif]
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Very descriptive smilies. Smiley4 I understand there is very bad weather coming tonight.[Image: smiley-char060.gif] So tell me again why I am going to get out of bed tomorrow? [Image: smiley-gen125.gif]Oh yes, I have animals to feed and support. Do you suppose they would go to work in my place tomorrow? Maybe not, they might make a mess of things.

Do you still have little Joker babies around your place. I know having babies is like having part of someone still with you. It is like a special gift that stays with you. Every time you see a baby you see the parent.

You know what I hate about winter! I get winter hair. [Image: smiley-char148.gif][Image: smiley-cool12.gif]
If it wasn't so cold I would be tempted to shave it all off.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine