Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very good website to help with grieving
A few days ago, while looking for different ways to advertise my book, I came across this website:
http://www.pet-loss.net

It is a lovely website, and well-written, with so much understanding for those who are going through grieving after the loss of a companion animal.
Founded by Moira Anderson Allen M.Ed.

I found her articles very clearly written and felt they would be helpful.
Ah, yes! Moira's site is great. It has been going quite a while and has loads of useful links. Glad that you decided to mention it here, Tobi, as it could help people in their grief - not just members of this forum, but visitors as well.
That is a very good site. I hope people can find a link through our Forum. Maybe we need to sticky the link. It is not just members who read our posts. When I look at how many views a thread has I know we have people who drop in to read what we are writing. Some people just won't post and sometimes they won't even join a site.

Not everybody is as outgoing as we are. I think when we talk about a subject we are reaching a lot of people.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Maybe we ought to compile a list of helpful websites, and then do a sticky?
That would be a great idea.
We could maybe also include the Rainbows Bridge forum? Many people have found a lot of friendly support there.
I already made the Rainbow Bridge sticky. However we could have a Forum section called Helpful Links(or some name that makes sense).
We could list links to sites that would be useful to people. Then we would not have to search old post to find a certain link.
Instead of chatting in that section we would just add links to sites that we have checked out and think would be worth keeping.

What do you think? It is easy to add a section.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine