Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie joins the party
Smile 
I just live here, I have no control over what my guinea pigs are doing. I don't even know what they are up to.

Robbie is a cutey, but he has been alone since Murray has started wandering around.
[Image: IMG_9955.JPG]
I think he is lonely
[Image: IMG_9934.JPG]
That may be why he hangs around outside the boys enclosure.
So he joined them.
[Image: IMG_9965.JPG]
They don't look to upset about it.
Of course Lambert had to check him out.
[Image: IMG_9969.JPG]
Once they had a pile of hay to eat they forgot all about Robbie being strange.
[Image: IMG_9971.JPG]
And breakfast together was a feast.
[Image: IMG_9977.JPG]
Robbie is just another one of the boys.
[Image: IMG_9978.JPG]
I love this picture
[Image: IMG_9980.JPG]
So now instead of lonely Robbie
[Image: IMG_9960.JPG]
I have life of the party Robbie
[Image: IMG_9963.JPG]
They all look happy
[Image: IMG_9965.JPG]:heart:
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

That's lovely, Catherine. He needed to choose his own friends, like his brother did. He's lucky you had such a wide choice for him!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Robbie does seem very happy with my boys and my boys seem very happy with him. I will post more pictures tomorrow. You would think Robbie had been with them all along.
I finally feel like he is a happy guinea pig. It also explains why he kept walking down to their end of the kitchen to look at them. He must have wanted to share in the companionship that he saw happening. My boys love each other.Heart

It is just so wonderful that they can open up their hearts and let Robbie be part of that love.Heart
Catherine

That's lovely Catherine! It's great that Robbie has got some friends and they are one big happy family!!
The latest development is that Murray has moved out and left Robbie with my three boys. I heard wheeking during the early morning hours and I decided to ignore it as it sounded friendly. When I got up Murray was by himself in Robbie's old cage. Who knows what that is about.Smiley4
Catherine

Maybe Murray was ready for a little "alone time"? It might be nice for them to have a place to go went they just want to get away and have some quiet time. I know I wish I had a place like that sometimes, lol!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I am sure Murray would share. You are right, Murray spends time with the boys, he visits Flora and then he spends some quiet time in Robbie's old enclosure. Robbie does not want to leave the boys. He really likes being part of the group. I think he is finally happy. Flora loves her space and she likes Murray. If he goes wandering she seems fine about it, if he comes back she seems fine. Murray seems to need choices.

I find it interesting to watch them make their own life decisions. We can't always let pets do that, but I can be very flexible with the guinea pigs. Of course there probably is a baby on the way. Smiley4
Catherine