Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giselle the blind 3 pound cat
This is the cutest story ever. Giselle is blind and deformed, but the love and devotion of her owner has given her a good life.

[url=<blockquote][/url]
[url=<blockquote]Giselle is a blind, 3-pound cat who was born with very short legs and a lot of other issues — but her mom was determined to help her get strong from the minute they met ? [/url]pic.twitter.com/6qGRfeW0Ir
— The Dodo (@dodo) May 7, 2018 ">

So much is wrong with her, but Giselle hasn't let that stop her from enjoying her life. The vet has done what she can and Giselle is thriving in spite of her deformities. She is so cute. She has a strong will to live and do well.
When there is a will to live and a lot of love, no problem is too much to live with.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Dear little Giselle! She has a lovely face. I am glad she is given love and kindness. So what is wrong with being very very tiny and having short legs? Not one thing. I hope she will have a very happy life, and thank goodness she has someone who likes her the way she is and will work with her and her other problems.
It certainly has its challenges living with such a tiny cat. I love how her other cats baby Giselle and help her have fun.

She is just so cute. It is hard to believe she is real.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine