Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I don't own a cat"
The video is a series of pictures taken of cats by people who don't own cats.
They come home and find cats in their homes. They open their doors and cats walk right in.
I think the funniest is the people napping who wake up with a cat on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkZVJFXtGhM

Cats are funny. They will choose a place and walk in as if they own it. As far as I could tell most of the people ended up keeping the cats. If a cat wants to live with you then that cat will end up living with you. It would be pretty funny to wake up with a cat on you, especially if you are five floors up with a closed apartment.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Cats are funny creatures.
Haha! That always used to happen to my Aunty. She had one cat and ended up with three that way. They worked out how the cat door operated. One though was very thin and dirty so obviously a stray. It was not turned away and lived many years with her until the end.
She loves cats. But sadly now has had to have the cat door removed, as she can't cope any more with having a cat. She is getting more frail and her hips are not good ( hip operation booked.)
I hope the hip operation works. Your aunt is wise to stick with one cat now. That is enough at her age. 

I just can't get over how many people have had cats walk in and stay. That is so bold of the cat to climb into bed and nap with someone. Either that or that cat really likes the person. I am guessing that many of the cats stayed permanently. People just seemed to accept that they have a cat now.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine