Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home decore for pets
The idea is to design your pets needs right into the regular decor of the house. Some of the ideas are brilliant. They certainly are attractive.

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&ur...UWOtQYcNGw

I like the built in pet beds. I think a lot of animals would like them too. They are secure and nice looking.
The dog door is very good too. Our pet's stuff doesn't have to be a cluttering mess. We can plan better and build better. 
Built in pet dishes wouldn't get stepped on and tripped over. Now all we need is for Ikea to build it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

There are some neat designs here. I particularly like the built-in food bowls (I presume they are removable for washing?), and the stone outside water bowl with a tap right above it! That's not just useful for dogs, it is also a life-saver for birds in hot dry weather. But for birds it's best to be a shallow bowl as some can drown in deep ones.

The doggy door was almost camouflaged! I did spot it though and it looks very good, and in keeping with the design of the French windows.
Yes, the dog door is well hidden, but the dog would have no trouble finding it. 
I like the fact that the pet furniture fits the style of the home and isn't an after thought. The dog beds fit in and are not in the way.
The dog dishes are the best. They look good and I am sure they can be washed and put back. There may even be a set of dishes so they can be washed  properly  without the dog having to wait for the next meal.

The dog wash is good and I wish I had a nice shower like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine