Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What we see, what our pets see
That's interesting. Poor Mosquitoes!  And Flies! No wonder they can never find their way out when they are stuck in a window, even if the window is open!

I have noticed that most cats don't seem to have facial/body recognition at distance, whereas dogs do. Over a distance say, of a hundred yards or so. A dog will recognise me but even a cat I know, won't until I get nearer

I once saw some info about dogs seeing better at the blue/violet end of the spectrum, so apparently they see grass as blue-ish rather than the "grass-green" that we see. The reason for that apparently being that the orange/red/yellow part of the spectrum is grey-ish for them. I don't know if that is true, or not though.

I once had a dream about seeing through the eyes of a bee. Haha! I have no idea if it was true or not, but it was a very peculiar way of seeing, though remarkable and interesting. The vision was very fragmented in a geometric sort of way and slightly fuzzy. I seem to remember that was slightly blue-grey as well.

Messages In This Thread
What we see, what our pets see - by Catherine - 05-31-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: What we see, what our pets see - by Tobi - 06-01-2018, 08:33 AM
RE: What we see, what our pets see - by Catherine - 06-01-2018, 03:24 PM