Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Killer Whale kept in tank!
Petition at yousign.org

http://www.yousign.org/en/free-kshamenk

This majestic creature has been kept in an unsuitably small tank, and has been in the "entertainment industry" in Mundo Marion, Argentina, for 20 years!
This whale was captured from the wild age 5. So it does have the skills to survive in the wild (if it is not too damaged to remember! Apparently it is suffering from deep depression.)

Please sign the petition to help Kshamenk be freed at long last.
This is so sad. That poor creature has lived a miserable life since he was five. I think it is time that he be rescued. I don't know if he can return to the open ocean, but he can be given a better life.

It is time all marine mammal shows were banned. I don't think animals should be used in shows. I know none of these places ever treats the animals the way they should be treated.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Poor soul. For an ocean-going creature to be confined in a small space .... The mental torture must be immense.
And all for human 'entertainment' and profit.

Wicked.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
I just signed. It is time all these aquatic parks were closed. Animals have the right to their own lives and should be confined for public entertainment.
I could never see the entertainment in watching an animal show.
I find watching animals being who they are in their own setting is infinitely entertaining. Animals doing tricks is so sad.

Surely people could learn to love and respect these wonderful creatures as they live their beautiful lives in freedom. As intelligent creatures they deserve to make their own choices. I thought we outlawed slavery a long time ago.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine