Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the fluff challenge
It is hard to explain this. You just have to look at the videos. The animal reactions are funny. 

https://people.com/pets/what-the-fluff-c...pet-trend/

I love the dog that just walks up to the blanket and curls up for a nap. Either he doesn't care, or he is too smart to fall for the trick. Some of the dogs are genuinely puzzled. Some look a little worried. I think the cat looked annoyed and may well pull a trick of its own in future. Cats are funny.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh!.... 79 That sounds like fun. I haven't tried that on Sally yet but I doubt if she'd show the slightest interest and prefer to sit like a teapot-cover on the big hot driveway and not even cast a glance at where I might be.

I used to play "I disappear" games with Misty. I would throw a ball upstairs, and she would dash up to get it. Then while she was getting the ball I would disappear fast and hide behind something and she had to find me. Once I glanced through a crack and saw she was quite upset that I'd disappeared, so I jumped out and she wriggled and squealed with joy that I was back! (I'd only been gone three minutes!)
I had to laugh when I saw the videos. Some dogs did look a bit distressed so I could see how Misty might be concerned.
Most of them were puzzled looking. They just were not sure what just happened.

I have played games like that with someone's cat. I hid behind the door and popped my head out and then disappeared.
I would make faces at him too. It was funny. I had completely forgotten about that cat. We had fun. Smiley4

Sally cat would make a point of not reacting, that is my guess.
Catherine

Sally Cat wouldn't even be looking when I did it. She would be having yet another wash. I would be entertaining myself Smiley4 

She is always really pleased to see me. But with games she thinks, "Ohhhh I've seen that already....bor-ing!" Sleepy
Sally cat is way to dignified for games. To play games you need a dog.
My guinea pigs wouldn't notice either. They would only react if the blanket was made of lettuce. They would ignore me and eat the blanket. Smiley4
Catherine

Bessie is too old for those sort of games but even when she was younger she never went for it,she just look at me as if to say what are you on about?
Cats don't fool easy and they don't like to joke around.
Bessie is too dignified for such foolishness.

It is the kind of trick a dog would fall for, probably every time. Smiley4
Catherine