Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Perfect Job for a Cat Wisperer!
There is a job ad out there for someone to live on a Greek Island with 55 cats. God's Little People Cat Rescue needs someone to live in and care for its cats.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4384527/cat-i...house-job/

This would be a perfect job for a newly retired person who wants a Greek vacation. Expenses are paid, there is a small salary and there would still be plenty of time left in a day. It would be an ideal live in experience for a cat lover who wants to see the world one small part at a time.

Fifty five cats would be a challenge, but they would also be interesting.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

If I was a few years younger I would so do this.
It would be like a vacation on a Greek Island, but with lots of cats to make it fun.
Catherine

55 cats! That would be interesting -for the right person. What a lovely thing, to help those -I presume rescue cats? Some of them will be feral and semi-feral too. It would take someone who truly understands and can communicate with them and has tons of patience.
It would be quite an experience. You look after one cat. Can you picture multiplying her by 55 and trying to figure her out.

Still even with 55 cats to care for it would be a wonderful way to see a Greek Island.
Catherine