Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In loving memory of Pegi
Hey Everyone!

Today is a special day for the team at Affinity Project. We’re saying “goodbye” to our beloved Pegi for the final time in a special memorial honoring his life at Angels Rest Pet Memorial Cemetery. A wind chime will be placed in the cemetery in Pegi’s honor – with the inscription “In loving memory of Pegi – a true and loyal friend.”
[Image: Lh8VacHcT6kJp2CJa8iyER9lHorpy56_g22ykwIH...raG82-DBku]

While we mourn the passing of our beloved Pegi, we’re also thinking of anyone who has ever lost a pet. We extend our deepest sympathies to all who have shared in that pain.

We created Affinity Project with the hope of helping other animals in need. Our game Don-Ay: Pet Rescue seeks to get pets out of shelters and into loving homes. A large percentage of the proceeds from the game will go directly to non-profit organizations helping animals in need.

We hope to carry on Pegi’s legacy in our work and bid him farewell as he makes his way across the rainbow bridge.
My sympathies. I know how it is to lose a special pet.  I hope the memorial gives you all some comfort. I hope all goes well with your project.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Blessings to dear Pegi Heart  You must miss him very much.

And I wish you all well with the rescue/re-homing project. That is such valuable work.
(10-26-2018, 03:52 PM)Catherine Wrote: My sympathies. I know how it is to lose a special pet.  I hope the memorial gives you all some comfort. I hope all goes well with your project.

Heart  Thank you for the kind words.
(10-27-2018, 01:49 AM)Tobi Wrote: Blessings to dear Pegi Heart  You must miss him very much.

And I wish you all well with the rescue/re-homing project. That is such valuable work.

Heart Thank you so much.
R.I.P. Pegi run free Over The Rainbow Bridge.
I have already given you my best wishes for your project on another forum, but do so again here. Run free on astral fields, dear Pegi!