Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reptile cafe...Catherine's dream coffee shop
Finally a coffee shop I want to visit. You get a good cup of coffee and a visit with a reptile. What's not to like?
Seriously, you get a chance to visit with a reptile as you enjoy your coffee. Reptiles won't even try and sneak some of your snack.
They are very well behaved creatures.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/eat-with-py...fe-1912105

Truthfully my home is like a reptile café. I can make my morning coffee and have a visit with any reptile I want.
It is a great way to start the day. The rest of you have to rely on reptile cafes.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a lovely idea. I would like to visit that cafe.
Yes you are right, a reptile isn't going to try to sneak some of your coffee and croissant!
You could have a big cup of coffee with as many cookies as you want and a bearded dragon would be content to sit with you. A snake would hang around you neck while you relax, but there is no guarantee  that it won't tip your coffee over when it tries to crawl through the handle of your  cup.

Good luck trying to eat a salad or fruit if there is an iguana in the room. The iguana might share though.

It could be a fun and challenging experience.
Catherine

I'd like that I'm what you call an animal person I like everything, anything to do with interaction I'm in.
Reptiles can be fun to visit with. They are often very mellow. So a café full of people enjoying coffee and mellow reptiles would be very relaxing.
Catherine