Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A cat who visits Tescos
I thought this was delightful. There is a cat who walks onto a Tesco's store and checks out the cat food isle and even takes a nap there.
They know the cat is there, but they seem to accept his presence and they even said he was a regular.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...g-nap.html

I think it is sweet that they let the cat stay. He doesn't really look like a stray. He seems rather chubby. I notice he chose a good brand of cat chow. I hope he got to eat some of it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh how funny! Smiley4  And how nice of Tesco's to let him stay! Perhaps they couldn't stop him....so long as he didn't shoplift Smiley3  or bring all his pals in with him.
I wouldn't mind at all if I was shopping in the store and came across a cat napping in the pet food aisle.

I think maybe people are tempted to buy cat treats for him, and that is why he's chubby? Good business for Tesco's and maybe they should employ further cats (and dogs?) to promote their pet food section? 79
Lovely story nice to hear something positive.
He certainly is an advertisement for the welcoming attitude of the store.
Catherine

I always like Tesco's. But I had a rotten time last year and early this year using their online ordering website, and had to use another store instead....it seemed it would never be fixed. They should have got our Bock on it! She would have got it sorted I bet.
Perhaps I should have been a cat?? Smiley16 

But yesterday I tried again and it worked beautifully! I sent them a message and a compliment.
Quote:But yesterday I tried again and it worked beautifully! I sent them a message and a compliment.
Typical computer glitch. You go away and ignore it and when you come back it is fixed.

I am glad you are able to order from Tescos again. It is much handier than having to go and get your groceries.
I am sure Bock would have known what to do to fix it. I would have argued with them on the phone until they gave me free groceries just to make me go away.

Waiting until the problem was fixed is probably a more sensible way to do things.
Catherine