Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween costumes for you and your pet.
Matching your costume with your pet's costume would make Halloween a fun event. Some of these costumes are very clever.
Which one is your favourite.

www.bustle.com/p/15-matching-dog-owner-halloween-2018-costumes-that-are-just-freakin-adorable-11997599

My favourite is the rainbow and the unicorn. I was surprised that the dog is the rainbow. The obvious choice is to make the dog the unicorn. Maybe that is why it is such a clever costume. It has the unexpected twist. Dogs make good unicorns, but they would make even better rainbows.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Yes the rainbow and the Unicorn is very good. But would a dog feel free enough in that coat?
The hot dog and hot dog vendor....well that dog coat looked as if it was invented for -20C weather! That would keep a dog nice and warm if it was an outdoor party!
I liked Alice and the Rabbit.

If it was an indoor party it would be easy to go as two skeletons, and pretty easy to paint on yourself. With a black coat for the dog, and white bones painted on it....and the same for the human. The human could wear a thin cotton balaclava with skull painted on it, then a black T shirt with leggings with bones painted on. And ....( if it is safe for dogs on the dog coat) -there is paint which glows in the dark. Or stick-on glow-in-the-dark stars.
Some of your ideas would work very well. I like the stick on stars, especially if the dog is black. 
It can sometimes snow for Halloween here so a warm dog coat would be good idea. Making it look like a hotdog is funny.
I like the idea of a black and yellow striped t-shirt on the dog. Add some tiny wings and you have a bee. The human could either dress as another bee or better yet, a bee hive. Or a flower. That would be cute.

I used to have my bearded dragon on my shoulder when I gave out candy. She liked being out like that. I should have come up with a costume.
I wonder if I can think of a costume that involves a snake.
I could make a little snake sweater out of a long sock. Now I just have to think of how that would work for a costume.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine