Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbit rescues cat.
For some reason there is a cat trapped in what looks like a shed. His bunny friend digs him out.  The rabbit takes it very seriously and he doesn't stop until the cat is free.

https://people.com/pets/rabbit-rescues-cat-friend/

Is that cute or what!
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Good find! I love these interspecies "helping others" videos. Can I use the link elsewhere, please?
Oh what a lovely little video! The rabbit was obviously digging that hole for the cat to get out. And what a nice cat when he came out!
Then I like the rabbit sitting down saying "Job done".

I also like these inter-species friendships and help.
It is a delightful video. The link is public so use it anywhere. I am sure they meant it to be shared.

The rabbit was definitely working to free the cat. He looked pleased with himself once the cat was out. 
We have friendships with other species. Maybe inter species connections are not so uncommon. Who knows what friendships exist that we don't know about.
Catherine

(10-05-2018, 02:32 PM)Catherine Wrote: Who knows what friendships exist that we don't know about.

I have often thought of that. There must be many.
Animals are out there living in the same places. Who knows many bird species probably have friendships with squirrels. Maybe some animals keep other animals as pets.

I rescued a bigger lizard that lost his back legs below the knee. His isn't a confident lizard. What happened has been hard on him. I have other lizards in with him. Elf the new golden skink is very small still and is regrowing a lost tail. Elf likes to snuggle with
Leo because the big lizard makes him feel safe. Leo likes to have Elf snuggle because he is small and Leo can feel confident and protective. It is a funny friendship, but it is good for both of them.  There may be many other odd friendships that we never dreamed of. 

The bunny definitely wanted to dig the cat free and wouldn't stop until he had done it.
Catherine