Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile
Welcome back Ruth. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you are doing.
I am sorry to hear about your health problems. I know some conditions can't be reversed, but with a good, healthy, careful diet your overall health can improve. You can have a lot of good healthy years ahead of you. There is always the possibility that they will find a way to reverse cirrhosis. They learn new things every day. Until then you can do a lot with the right food. Much of our health is connected to what we eat and how our bodies handle it. 

I am glad to see Suzy looking so well. She may be eight, but she  still looks like a puppy. Dogs love laundry don't they. A big pile of soft clean clothes is irresistible.

I am glad to hear that Alice and Jasmine are doing well. Silly birds, eight hours to try a new cage is a bit much. I bet they love it now. 

I have a couple of canaries now. Russet is a lovely little male and it have had him a year. Rouge is white and orange and very pretty. She was found in the back alley on a very hot summer day. She was thirsty and hungry and very glad to be rescued. Poor little Rouge is missing a foot, but Russet adores her and they are very happy together.

I have five guinea pigs, two of them rescue boys from this summer. I will have to post a piggie update.

I am really glad you are back. Keep us posted about yourself and your pets. We always want to know how you are.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Ruth - 11-01-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by LPC - 11-01-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Catherine - 11-02-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Ruth - 11-04-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Tobi - 11-05-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Ruth - 12-26-2018, 08:01 AM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Ruth - 02-18-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by LPC - 02-18-2019, 08:57 PM