Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweets Inclusive Custom Sized Pet Clothes
Hello fellow pet enthusiast,

I have been a fur mother since I was a small child. Ranging in size from hamsters to a large dog. I currently have a rescued cat and rabbit. I'm new to the fashion world and I love animals. So I wanted to share a new venture I'm starting!

I loved dressing my pets up and  comfortable outfits for them to wear. This meant creating my own clothes for my pets most of the time because clothing brands for pets lack inclusive sizing. Most clothing companies focus on a small range of sizes dogs. Pets, like humans, can not be shoved into categories only comprised of small/medium/large. This leaves most clothing uncomfortable to them and I aim to change that.

I don't want to create uncomfortable ensembles but fashion for your furry companion. T-Shirts, Hoodies, Skirts, Onesies, that keep up with today's fashion. Sassy sayings, nerdy merchandise, birthday outfits and festive clothing for holidays.

These outfits will be made to order based on your pets specific measurements to ensure a perfect fit. Sizing charts and how to take measurements will be included.

Please consider sharing, especially if you're a pet lover! If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Follow at MyCalicoSweets on twitter of Kickstarter page for more updates.

More Details Here:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inc...t-clothes/
Welcome to the Forum. Your products look interesting. We have decided to allow an animal products advertising section. 
If members wish to check out your site they are free to do so.

Feel free to keep us posted about the progress of your venture.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine