Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What dogs get up to when your back is turned!
Hahaha! Catherine....that is so funny! One of Misty's red-letter days was the day the dog food arrived from an online order. It was like Christmas as we unwrapped the big cardboard-box.
She used to watch me place online orders.....she watched very carefully....I now have a feeling she was in the process of memorising my bank card number....

They will get there in the end! Then we had all better watch out!
You know, the lizards watch me when I am on the computer. I better watch out. The Gecko is watching me right now. If I turn and look he will be busy looking somewhere else, but I know he is watching. 50
Various lizards make noises. Maybe they are sharing information with each other.Smiley48 When ever I look no one is making noise.Whistle They are all just sitting there minding their own business. Worriedsmiley

And they have me outnumbered.Confused

I can picture Misty on food delivery day. She must have loved it. My snakes know when I come home with food and they are watchful of my every move until I feed them. The guinea pigs know when I have been grocery shopping. They just start demanding until they get something. Lily was the best at getting treats. She would look at her empty dish and then look at me and then look back at her empty dish. She would have such a longing look on her face that I couldn't disappoint her.

The guy is lucky the dog just rolls on his bed. I am sure he could get into a lot more things than that. Especially if the cat helped him.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine