Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mermaid
[Image: dcsomor-685182d0-f8b2-471f-b25e-1453d6f620df.jpg]

Before many years i did some cartoon drawings. The note i used had poor quality papers and i did some 100+ drawings. Recently i thought why not bring anyone of those drawings to life and the mermaid is obviously the right choice.Back then the mermaid in my old notebook was looking good in my eyes but now after modifying it, i can understand the one in the note looks almost laughable. Still this digital one is somewhat cartoonish but nonetheless it looks much better. After all it was modified from a very old drawing. If i draw a mermaid now, it will look great without a doubt but i don't have the need for it as usually my main preference is animals and not humans. For now, this old mermaid art is enough for me.
Lovely, Sameer.
I particularly like the detail in her gorgeous tail! And her flaming hair also!
I love the red hair. I never though of mermaids having red hair. The beautiful touch is having her eyes match her tail. If you produced this from an old cartoon you have done well. You have obviously been drawing most of your life. 

Maybe you should do a few mythical animal drawings. I would love to see what you could do with a unicorn.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(11-24-2018, 03:38 PM)Catherine Wrote: I love the red hair. I never though of mermaids having red hair. The beautiful touch is having her eyes match her tail. If you produced this from an old cartoon you have done well. You have obviously been drawing most of your life.

Who knows what hair color they had as this is  fantasy  Angel so it's obviously our choice. Nope, i was not drawing most of my life. I occasionally do it. Smiley4 

(11-24-2018, 10:26 AM)Tobi Wrote: Lovely, Sameer. I particularly like the detail in her gorgeous tail! And her flaming hair also!

Thank you.
Clearly we like the red hair. Since it is a fantasy drawing it is nice to see a hair colour that I like. Green eyes would be nice too. 
As long as it is fantasy we may as well imagine what we like.

You do well for only drawing occasionally.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine