Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A day in the life of Murray
Murray is the quiet one, but he leads the most interesting life.

This is Murray
[Image: IMG_9956.JPG]
There he is with the boys having a snack of hay.
[Image: IMG_9971.JPG]
He decided to stay for dinner.
[Image: IMG_9977.JPG]
You think he has decided to live with the boys. Guess again.Smiley4
Here he is in the empty cage having a little "me time".
[Image: IMG_0018.JPG]
My clue that he is on the move is a series of piggie squeaks that sound like a conversation. I am picturing him saying "It has been fun guys, but I think I'll go now"..."Great, good to see you, Murray, come back later"
So now Murray is going to live alone. Guess again. After a nice nap he is on the move again.
[Image: IMG_0029.JPG]
My first clue is a series of guinea pig squeaks that sound remarkably like a conversation. "Hey Flora, mind if I drop in?.. Hey Murray good to see you, come on in."
And then later I hear some squeaking and sure enough, Murray is on the move again.
[Image: IMG_0028.JPG]
He has rejoined the boys for a good sleep.
[Image: IMG_0047.JPG]
He looks so settled that I wonder why he doesn't just stay, but sure enough....
[Image: IMG_0019.JPG]
Back to Flora.
And then he is off to spend time alone and this time even eat alone.
[Image: IMG_9989.JPG]
That's my Murray. I never know where he will be and I have to prepare his food so that I can feed him where ever he is.
What a funny little boy he is.
[Image: IMG_9990.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0017.JPG]
The only thing I can say for sure is that Murray likes to be comfortable and he likes to spend time with all my piggies.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a lovely boy he is. He obviously really likes EVERYBODY and can't decide where he likes best. It's super that he can come and go as he pleases and be where it suits him at the time.
Any chance of the patter of tiny feet, since he is spending so much time with Flora?
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I have never had a guinea pig like Murray. There is no pattern to his comings and goings. He goes where he pleases as the mood takes him. It is odd that he is welcome in both places and they don't mind him going off by himself now and then.

I don't know why my three boys get along. They are males! How is it that they welcomed Robbie and really like him. And how can a strange male drop in now and then and be welcome.

Flora doesn't mind Murray coming and going. She is fine alone and fine when he is there. I wondered if she was pregnant, but there is no weight gain so I guess not. Of course it is winter. Would she breed in the summer? Maybe Murray is not interested.

I am letting him come and go as he pleases because it is interesting to watch it happen.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine