Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noise cancelling kennel for dogs
This is an awesome Idea.  The car manufacturer, Ford Motors, has applied its noise cancelling technology for car interiors to other projects. They have created a dog kennel that blocks loud noises. That means a dog in the kennel would be insulated from fireworks and thunder.

https://mymodernmet.com/noise-cancelling...nnel-ford/

Think what a difference it would make if a dog could spend a fireworks night safely sleeping in a comfortable quiet kennel.
Dogs that fear thunder would be able to rest peacefully and avoid all the anxiety. Dogs will never love loud noises like fireworks and thunder. Now we can protect them from it. 

Now that I think of it, a dog I knew that feared thunder was always much better if they put him in the car. Cars are designed to be quiet inside. How clever to think of using the technology for other purposes.  I wonder what else would benefit from a quiet kennel.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a great idea! Thumbs up to Ford Motors!
This technology could have other applications for animals too....maybe for horses' stables. Horses are quite highly-strung and are often scared of loud noises such as fireworks. Being terrified like that can be quite dangerous for all animals but with horses, can sometimes cause great injury and maybe even loss of life as a result.

Happy dogs -asleep in their kennels! Great invention!
Horses would be much better if they could have quiet. Maybe it could be used for barns near busy roads or airports. It would work for dogs so maybe it would work for all animals that are noise sensitive. Lots of animals could rest and feel secure even when there is a lot of noise.
 I wonder if it would work for people. How about a  baby crib that was quiet so a baby could sleep peacefully.
Thunder and fireworks never need to be a problem again.

For now I am glad that dogs are getting a chance to use the technology. I hope Ford Motors shares more of their ideas. Cars are fine, but some of the technology would be useful in other areas of our lives.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine