Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman creates scene when told NO she can't pet a service dog.
This is a weird case of over reaction or just being totally self centered or both. A woman approached some service dogs in training, in their working vests. She asked to pet the dog. She was told NO!. She walked away and then came back and created a scene. She felt they were rude to her and who knows what else. It is just totally odd and a much more emotionally intense reaction that the situation called for.

www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/service-dog-mom-pet_us_5c1f134ae4b08aaf7a89818b?ec_carp=4840329111565481261

So what do you think. Have you ever seen anything like that? I have seen people over react, but this is too much.
Everyone knows you don't pet service dogs. The dogs have it written on their vests that they are not to be touched when they are working. If they are wearing their vests they are considered to be working. She should have apologized for disturbing the dogs. I hope she didn't ruin some of them as working dogs.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Stupid woman some people think they're so entitled.
Can you believe anyone making that big a fuss over a little thing like that.
Catherine

It sounds ike the woman was completely ignorant about how service dogs are trained and worked with when out in public.
She made an unnecessary fuss, I think.
She needs to grow up. She created a scene because they said no. Has no one ever said no to her before. I have seen two year olds who handled things better.
Catherine

So have I Catherine.
Everyone has the right to say "no". People shouldn't throw hissy-fits if they can't get what they want when they want it.
You shouldn't just expect to handle any dog you want anyhow. Not all dogs want to be approached by strangers.
Sadly she had a child and that child is learning bad behavior.
Catherine