Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 months missing, the horse comes back.
Molly the Clydesdale went missing from her home in September. Many people were searching, but after all this time it didn't look good. The real fear was that she had been stolen and sold for slaughter.  On Christmas Eve Molly just turned up in a neighbours yard.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/horse-reap...-1.4232962

Can you imagine what it felt like to see a beloved pet after all that time. No Christmas gift could bring more happiness.
I am so glad this story had a happy ending. If only Molly could tell us where she has been all this time.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a great happy ending for Molly and her people! That must have been the best Christmas present ever.

It's amazing though, that a Clydesdale could wander around....no one apparently knew who she belonged to? Or where she lived? They are so big, they are unmissable. It's strange that locals didn't see her, or let her people know.

I wonder where she had been??
I think she was stolen and someone had her. There was so much social media activity that people knew what she looked like.
Maybe the Christmas timing wasn't an accident. We tend to have a lot more visitors at Christmas. If someone saw Molly and called the police, horse stealing is still a crime. It was safer to take her home or almost home. There is no way she wandered for three months. She was in too good a shape. She had been fed and groomed.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine