Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat beats her person at video game
Mao Mao's person walked away from a video game and she took over and got a better score. Her method wasn't fancy, but she got the points.

https://nerdist.com/cat-fruit-ninja/

Lets face it, our pets are smarter than we are. They are learning to us our technology. They like our games and do better than us. I have seen a video of a bearded dragon that plays better than I do.

There is an African Grey Parrot that uses Alexa to order stuff on the internet. That deserves its own post.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Wow! Cool cat!
Cats have lightning reflexes so that's why she's got the edge over her human!
We should hone those skills! You never know when we're going to need them.

I think I vaguely heard something about a Parrot ordering stuff from Amazon recently via Alexa...(?)
Clever Parrot. Silly people for having Alexa in the first place with a scheming Parrot around! Smiley4 Smiley4 Smiley4
Check out the parrot post. It is funny. The bird knows what it is doing. It even uses Alexa to turn on music when it wants music.

I don't know if the cat understands the game at all, but it is faster than I would be.  We could keep our pets amused if someone would design games just for them. They already have videos for pets to watch. I picture a day when there is a channel called the Pet Network or Pet TV and the shows are for pets to watch and enjoy. It would keep a lot of lonely pets happy. There could be a whole hour of cats purring. I am sure cats would watch. Would dogs watch a show that had bowls of dog biscuits and treats. I bet they would.

Don't let the parrot watch. It would figure out how to use Pay for View and watch a bunch of expensive movies.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine