Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 puppies found sealed in a plasic bag
Sad 
Someone took a litter of 9 two week old puppies and sealed them in a plastic bag and left them out in a park in San Diego.
It was very fortunate that two people out for a walk heard the puppies cries and rescued them. They were cold and dehydrated, but still alive. If they had been out there much longer it would have ended badly for them.

http://www.wect.com/2019/02/02/puppies-t...rnia-park/

It is such a deliberate act of animal abuse. The person had to go to the trouble of sealing them in the bag and then taking the bag out and dropping it off. There was plenty of time to reconsider. It was not an impulsive act.  Now I hope that someone out there knows who did this and will turn them in. They can be charged with a felony crime against animals and they deserve to be charged.There is actually a reward so maybe someone who knows them will be motivated to call the police.

This is a crime that needs to be punished.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I hope this person is found, and is held accountable for what they have done.
Are we turning into a race of Zombies, or what? HOW can people do these things and presumably not care or probably even worry about it??
Thank goodness someone found the pups. Bless them. Thank goodness they still had the strength to make noises.
It was amazing luck that two people out walking came along. Now days people on their own have some kind of headphones on and their music would block out any sounds the puppies made. I can't imagine how a person could deliberately do such a thing. They were discarded as garbage. If he meant to drop them off he would have picked a better spot and would have put them in a box with food and a blanket. I don't know about zombies, but some people now days lack hearts. They feel nothing for anyone else. They are dead inside. They would have to be to treat little puppies that way.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine