Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life has been crazy!
There’s a small freezer in the closet actually.  In the last picture of the link I edited in.  On the left  I’m already speaking the same language.

I thought the same thing about covering up the floor.  It’s in all the rooms upstairs so I want to rip all the carpet up but it will take some convincing my husband to actually make it happen.  There’s some scratches, and we scuffed the desk on the floor moving it into the room. I’d like to get it sanded down but not right now.

I’ve been really paying attention to reptile advice and researching best techniques.  I’ve never really stopped. I’m always looking to improve.
Lots of trial and error but I think this is the best step yet.  All the animals are benefiting from the move and it’s still early.  I’ve finally been able to get the humidity to 55% which is perfect for the lizards and their bedding bumps up the rest if needed.  I can’t wait to see how well they start shedding. We shouldn’t have any more drops in humidity so hopefully no more shedding problems.  I’ll probably post a full thread with individual enclosure shots once I clean the ball pythons and geckos this next week. And I’ll detail where things came from and how much.  I’ve been gathering a lot of this stuff over the past 10 years a little at a time.

Messages In This Thread
Life has been crazy! - by Libby - 02-21-2019, 12:26 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Catherine - 02-21-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Libby - 02-22-2019, 07:30 AM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Catherine - 02-22-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Libby - 02-23-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Catherine - 02-23-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Libby - 02-24-2019, 08:42 AM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Catherine - 02-24-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Tobi - 02-27-2019, 09:44 AM