Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Podcasts
Smiley4 podcasts are really just the way radio has gone.  They are named Podcast because they used to be, some still are, videos that Apple was trying to promote back when iPods first started being able to play video.  They kinda formed into just audio shows like what radio used to be back in the day.

All of these can by played on the computer but Apple makes you download iTunes if you don't already have it on your computer.
For iPhones just go to the App Store and download Podcasts. You'll find all the podcasts I've mentioned by name.
Androids typically already have Play Music and it will have a podcast category (upper left hand corner has the 3 lines. hit that and you'll see the categories pop out.) and same thing you can find most of the podcasts I've mentions by name.
If you don't like those apps there Spotify which is what I used to find most of the links.
My personal favorite on android is Podbean. https://www.podbean.com/start-podcast?gc...IYEALw_wcB

Also depending on your data plan I would suggest downloading episodes to your phone over wifi so you don't blow though your allotted data for the month by accident. I have 10 downloaded at any given time because I listen to them all the time now.  I'm not kidding I could gush for weeks.
Idea As far as learning podcasts the Stuff You Should Know and Stuff You Missed in History Class are great for random knowledge and facts.  Anytime I want to get smart fast I listen to a few episodes and then I can spout random facts.  Smiley16

Messages In This Thread
Animal Podcasts - by Libby - 02-27-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Animal Podcasts - by Catherine - 02-27-2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Animal Podcasts - by Libby - 03-03-2019, 09:15 AM
RE: Animal Podcasts - by Tobi - 03-03-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: Animal Podcasts - by Catherine - 03-03-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Animal Podcasts - by Libby - 03-04-2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Animal Podcasts - by Catherine - 03-04-2019, 04:32 PM